We are an outsourcer and re-seller of brushes designed mainly for Model Painters. Dealing with great companies and sourcing best products, factory seconds and discontinued lines, our aim is to give you incredible value for money!
We don't have much history. We have been in business for about three years now and growing all the time. This is based on a simple ethos - 'High Quality, Great Value'!
Payments are made through Paypal, a secure online payment facility with no card details stored on our own systems.
For full details of how we treat your data, please read our Cookie Policies below.
We aim to dispatch all orders either the same day or on the next working day. There may be occasions when delivery could be delayed, however this will be made clear on the home page.
Postage & Packing
We make a small charge for postage and packaging. The costs for all UK delivered goods are clearly shown on the website. There will be additional costs for overseas orders and this amount will be shown on the shopping cart order details, before checkout. We always aim to keep P&P charges to a realistic level, based upon the final order weight, it's value and the appropriate postage service.
Returns & Amendments
Should you be dissatisfied in any respect with products you receive and wish to return them, we will accept returns within a 14 day period and a full refund will be given for the original cost of the goods.
A full listing of all available products are also listed on eBay. If you prefer to use this platform to place orders, please use this link or the button below.Visit our eBay shop
Terms & Conditions
The term 'ABC Brushes' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose mail order address is Unit 12, Eastburn Mills, Eastburn, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD20 7SJ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer’s hard drive by your web browser when you visit any website. They allow information gathered on one web page to be stored until it is needed for use on another, allowing a website to provide you with a personalised experience and the website owner with statistics about how you use the website so that it can be improved.
Some cookies may last for a defined period of time, such as one day or until you close your browser. Others last indefinitely.
Your web browser should allow you to delete any you choose. It also should allow you to prevent or limit their use.
- to track how you use our website